20 January, 2009

Baby update!

I went in for my NST today my bp...laying on my left side...was 150/90. So, she is sending me to the hospital tonight. If my bp does not come down through the night she is going to induce me tomorrow!! I begged her to let me go home first so I could get my belly cast and belly pictures done....and she said I could!! But, I have to take it easy and be at the hospital this evening.
You would think this being child #6 I would be prepared for this...I'M NOT!! I did not even get a chance to go get a carseat yet!! No new born diapers here yet! I do not have my bag packed for the hospital yet either! I was really hoping to make it to Feb 1st. Being that I had the steriod shot she said I am good to go anytime! I am really excited right now....not anxious at all! Thanks everyone for your prayers. (Although I KNOW my BFF is praying I have the baby TOMORROW because it is her birthday!)

9 comments:

Alison H said...

I'll be praying for you Pam!!

Lee said...

Ohh Pam!!! Lots of prayers and hugs!!

Stampin Cats said...

Hope everything will be fine. ((HUGS)) Hubby and mom will have to go get what you need while your in the hospital. Have you seen Leona's blog. She looks like she's gonna have those twins any minute.

stuffie said...

Hugs for a speedy delivery and prayers for a healthy little one! we'll be thinking of you!!! Good luck!

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW Pam! :) {HUGS} Keepin' ya in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Stephanie said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Prayers are being said for you and baby.

~*Leona*~ said...

We will keep you in out thoughts! I hope all goes well and get that BP down if anything - plus the hospital always starts you off with some diapers :)

Cassandra said...

Oh WOW!!!
I hope that if you do get induced your little one arrives safely and as painlessly as possible!
I will be thinking of you and waiting for news :-)