16 May, 2011

Apple Mixed Berry JAM!!

I won a jar of homemade Jam from Arrows Flight Farm's blog: http://arrowsflightfarm.blogspot.com/ They live on a 10 acre homestead with their two kiddos in Arkansas.  
I got it in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to pop open the lid and try some on toast.  Well, of course you know that I have to share!!  The jam is super good!  The baby really loved it and when 6 yo DD tried to take a bite of her bread she screamed!!  She did not want to share!  I guess sharing only applies to the parents!  LOL! 




Recipe:
2 cups mixed berry applesauce (one strip of the single serve cups, unless you can find it in a jar)
4 cups of apple cider
3 cups of sugar
low/no sugar pectin
Thank you Arrows Flight Farm for the wonderful jam and the recipe!!  


Search & Win

No comments: