27 July, 2008

Sneak Peek!

I have a TON of pictures I need to get uploaded to my blog but, here is a sneak peek of the outfits I just made! I think they came out AWESOME!! I made an outfit for DD's doll baby, DD, and myself! I made the pillowcase dress for DD and her doll and made it as a top for me and then altered a pair of maternity pants I got off of ebay to match. I had two identical pairs of black pants so I cut one of them off and made it into capris and then put the zebra print on as a cuff....those also came out great!! The hair bow that the doll is wearing is the one I made for DD a while ago (can be seen in a previous post...back at the beginning of my blog.) It may be hard to see but I also sewed on a piece of black satin ribbon on between the pink and bottom strip of zebra print. Now my goal is to make matching purses for DD and I and have my mom embroidery our names on them.

1 comment:

StampinBB said...

This is so cute. You are super talented!