25 September, 2015

It's been a while!

I know it has been a while since I last updated...over a year.  Where has the time gone??
Anyways, the kids and I have been busy traveling and I have been doing a lot of canning and I have published another book and I am working on getting another book published soon.
I have a million pictures from my adventures of this passed summer and I will try to update my blog when I can.  I would also like to start posting some of my thrift store finds and some of my tablescapes that I create.  I have really been enjoying putting those together.

I'll start with some pictures of The Boy's birthday.  He turned 13 this year!
 We went to the Extreme Air Trampoline Park.
 Then to lunch and Imagination Station to play.
 Then we went to Yankee Lake Truck night.


 I got a little muddy.  I had a hard time getting my short self up in Matt's lifted truck and as you can see I got some mud on me
 We met Matt and he gave us a ride in his truck as a special treat for The Boy for his birthday! It was a lot of fun!!

No comments: