26 October, 2008

Camo Sunday!

Today was pastor appreciation day at church and my pastor dubbed it Family Day and had all the families dress up in camo....he was ending his sermon series on spiritual warfare today so that is why he had everyone dress up in camo. It was a TON OF FUN!! Everywhere you looked people were dressed in camo.
Seems how all of us matched I had my photography friend (the one I made the tutu's for) take a quick family picture for me. Of course DD did not want to cooperate and look at the camera! 13 yo holding DD after we were done eating. They had a light luncheon after church. Someone made this pumpkin dip for the apples that had spoonfuls of apple butter on top that was super YUMMY!!
Can you see 6 yo running around in the background? (He is the one wearing the white long sleeve shirt under his camo shirt.)

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

GREAT pic! And cute lil outfit on DD!

Lee said...

AWEsome family photo!! You all look just wonderful!!