14 February, 2009

It's not my fault!!

It is totally not my fault if the baby turns out spoiled!! The boys think they have to hold her every moment they are awake! If I am not feeding her then they think she is fair game! And Oh My!! If she cries that is a SIN!! They demand that I feed her right away...even if I just did less than 20 minutes ago!! So if baby girl turns out spoiled and rotten don't blame me!! I am not the one that gave in to her every whim!!

I try not to think about what it is going to be like in 10 years. The older boys will be 19, 21, and 23 years old....which means baby girl will be 10 with three other adult drivers in the house! Which means if I don't want to take her somewhere she will probably bat her little puppy dog eyes and one of them will give in to her!! I know that 4 yo DD will have already trained them to give in because my oldest will be 19 when she turns 10 years old...and my 13 yo is a total push over so I know he will do it! So if either of my girls are spoiled it is not my fault! If my boys ever complain when they are older about the girls being spoiled I will have to bring up this blog post and show them the reason behind it!!

No comments: